Landmark Cozumel Mexico For Sale by Karen Cozumel Realtor.
Gorgeous Oceanside Residences For Sale at the Landmark Resort of Cozumel!
Nestled just 15 minutes away from the hustle and bustle of town is the Landmark Resort of Cozumel. This oceanfront paradise offers unparalleled views of crystal-clear turquoise waters, white sand beaches and lush green jungle.
Landmark property owners enjoy living in luxury with effortless access to beachfront dining, snorkeling, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a swimming pool and jacuzzi, and much more. Read on to learn about living at Landmark and the gorgeous properties that are currently for sale within the resort.
Landmark Resort Highlights:
As you approach the Landmark Resort of Cozumel, a few words may come to mind– elegant, luxurious, grandeur. The eye-catching architecture, reminiscent of Roman and Greek characteristics, is only the beginning. The resort delivers a pampered experience in every way from the meticulously designed residences to the five-star amenities and services.
What are some of the property amenities at The Landmark Resort of Cozumel?
As an owner at the Landmark, you will be able to enjoy various amenities including:
- Oceanfront views overlooking the Dzul Ha reef
- Pristine stretches of white sand beaches
- An outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi
- A tennis court
- A BBQ area
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- Secure storage units on the ground floor for each resident
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Ample parking
- An on-site restaurant–The Money Bar Beach Club
- VIP access at the Money Bar Beach Club
- An on-site Starbucks
- Large dual elevators
- Skid-proof granite flooring on balconies and in walkways
- Access to a private pier for fishing excursions and boating charters
Properties for Sale in the Landmark Resort of Cozumel
Wondering what kind of properties are available inside the Landmark Resort of Cozumel?
Here’s a little sneak peek.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about The Landmark Resort of Cozumel
Which popular attractions are close to The Landmark Resort of Cozumel?
- The Money Bar Beach Club (across the street)
- Starbucks (across the street)
- Fly High Adventures Zip Line Park (2.2 km)
- Chankanaab Adventure Park (2.7 km)
- Gas station (2.9 km)
- Hard Rock Cafe (3.1 km)
- Grocery store- Chedraui (6.2 km)
- Paradise Beach Cozumel (7.5 km)
- Centro (8 km)
- Playa Mia (8.1 km)
Does The Landmark of Cozumel have a pool?
Yes, the Landmark has a gorgeous, fully-landscaped outdoor pool and jacuzzi surrounded by designer lounges. Take a virtual tour in 3D!
What technical details should I know about the Landmark Resort?
Landmark is not only beautiful and elegant, but it was also built with careful attention to its structural integrity.
- The building is constructed to last with 264, 8-foot deep foundations in solid rock which are reinforced with 1″ rebar and filled with concrete.
- Windows are made with Miami Dade Certified Storm Glass and Dupont Enhanced Heavy Duty Tinted Glass.
- All of the residences have the latest fiber-optic lines and cable internet for fast internet access.
- Underground phone and power lines leave the gorgeous views unhindered.
- The property has an automatic backup generator so any power interruptions won’t impact your daily activities.
- Additionally, 24-hour security is provided year-round.
Where is The Landmark Resort of Cozumel located?
The Landmark Resort is located beachfront on the West side of the island, about 8 km south of town, a short 15-minute drive.
The address is:
South Hotel Zone
Km 6.5 No. 5321
77600 Cozumel Island, QROO
Does The Landmark Resort of Cozumel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, you can enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
Does The Landmark Resort of Cozumel offer free parking?
Yes, you will be able to park for free at the Landmark.
How far is The Landmark Resort of Cozumel from the airport?
Landmark is about 9 km from the airport–a 20 to 30-minute drive, depending on traffic.
Find Your Next Home in Paradise at Landmark
Hi! I’m Karen, owner of Karen Real Estate Cozumel and a licensed real estate broker in Cozumel with over 17 years of experience here on the island.
I know first-hand how easy it is to fall in love with Landmark. It’s a beautiful resort with an abundance of amenities and benefits.
The good news is that if you want to call it home, there are a variety of residence options to suit a wide range of budgets and preferences.
To learn more about the resort and available properties, or for any other questions or concerns, contact me today!